If you’re interested in supporting Pharaoh’s Daughter, there are several ways you can help.
- Donate: If you feel led to support us, we will gladly accept monetary donations. These will be used immediately to help us hire a full-time staff member, who will travel to learn from partner organizations and then start taking care of babies. We have 501(c)(3) federal tax-exempt status, so your donations are tax deductible. If you would like to make a one-time or recurring monthly donation of any size, you can do so through our Paypal account here:
- Link to us on Amazon Smile: If you shop at Amazon.com, you can link us to your account and shop on smile.amazon.com; they’ll donate 0.5% of your purchase price to Pharaoh’s Daughter.
- iGive: Safe, Secure & Smart Ways to Give.
Create your free iGive account. After that, all you need do is shop through the iGive.com website, newsletters, or install the optional iGive Button* to make sure you never miss an opportunity to raise money when you shop online. It’s all automatic, and it’s all free of charge. iGive lets you control your membership information with a private password. You can review your store visits and purchase/donation history, and confirm the total amount raised and distributed to Pharaoh’s Daughter. iGive values your privacy and will never release shopper information without consent. And there are no hidden fees or extra costs when you shop through iGive.
> Start iGiving at: www.iGive.com/PharaohsDaughter
- Pray: We’re committed to being led by God rather than following our own plans. Please be in prayer that He will show us the way and provide what we need to follow Him into this mission.
- Volunteer: We’re looking for people to partner with us. Contact us if you’d like to help.
- Help spread the word: Let others know about us. We’d love to provide brochures and a video for you to show to your small group or club, and you can always point people to our web page.